- Virus protection should be up-to-date and latest and anti-virus should be upgraded on a regular basis.
- Virus protection is to be used to automatically scan and fix an e-mail before it is opened.
- Automatic downloads should not be permitted by the antivirus installed in the system when a website is accessed.
- There should be controls which permit and allow only authorized personnel to writer or alter programs. All changes must be recorded and documented and senior manager should verify these changes.
- Programs or disks should be accepted after checking them with the latest version of anti-virus. Antivirus should automatically scan any disk inserted into the computer. If a disk is lent to any person, it should be checked before it is used again.
- Floppy disks should not be left in the disk drive for longer than necessary time,
- Demos or software with doubtful origins should never be used.
- System should not be booted with a disk in the disk drive unless it is a confirmed to be a system disk which is “Clean” and bootable.
- Delete cookie files on a regular basis or select “do not accept cookies option” in browser preferences as cookies act as agents for Trojan horse and virus transfer.
Visit http://assignmentdesign.com or mail to email@example.com for help on assignments over a wide range of subjects.
Avail InformationTechnology Assignment Help from I.T. experts at affordable prices.
Avail Computer Science Engineering Homework Help from Computer Engineers at affordable prices