Assignment Design Services

Monday 14 November 2011

24 Items of Roland-Morris Disability Questionnaire(RM-24)

DISABILITY RATING SCALE FOR LOW BACK PAIN

US English version of the Roland-Morris disability questionnaire from MAPI 2005
The cultural adaptation process described in section 1.2 at the end of the questionnaire.

 (Source: US English Version from http://www.rmdq.org/)


When your back hurts, you may find it difficult to do some of the things you normally do.

This list contains some sentences that people have used to describe themselves when they have back pain. When you read them, you may find that some stand out because they describe you today. As you read the list, think of yourself today. When you read a sentence that describes you today, mark the box next to it. If the sentence does not describe you, then leave the space blank and go on to the next one. Remember, only mark the sentence if you are sure that it describes you today.


1.              I stay at home most of the time because of the pain in my back.
2.              I change position frequently to try and make my back comfortable.
3.              I walk more slowly than usual because of the pain in my back.
4.              Because of the pain in my back, I am not doing any of the jobs that I usually do around the house.
5.              Because of the pain in my back, I use a handrail to get upstairs.
6.              Because of the pain in my back, I lie down to rest more often.
7.              Because of the pain in my back, I have to hold on to something to get out of a reclining chair.
8.              Because of the pain in my back, I ask other people to do things for me.
9.              I get dressed more slowly than usual because of the pain in my back.
10.          I only stand up for short periods of time because of the pain in my back.
11.          Because of the pain in my back, I try not to bend or kneel down.
12.          I find it difficult to get out of a chair because of the pain in my back.
13.          My back hurts most of the time.
14.          I find it difficult to turn over in bed because of the pain in my back.
15.          My appetite is not very good because of the pain in my back.
16.          I have trouble putting on my socks (or stockings) because of the pain in my back.
17.          I only walk short distances because of the pain in my back.
18.          I sleep less because of the pain in my back.
19.          Because of the pain in my back, I get dressed with help from someone else.
20.          I sit down for most of the day because of the pain in my back.
21.          I avoid heavy jobs around the house because of the pain in my back.
22.          Because of the pain in my back, I am more irritable and bad tempered with people.
23.          Because of the pain in my back, I go upstairs more slowly than usual.
24.          I stay in bed most of the time because of the pain in my back.

Visit http://assignmentdesign.com or mail tocontact@assignmentdesign.com for help on  assignments over a wide range of subjects.
Avail Medical Science Assignment Help at  http://goo.gl/9wa2M from medical experts at  affordable prices. 
Avail Nursing Assignment Help at http://goo.gl/rr1zM  from medical experts at  affordable       
      prices. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.